SBLAW giới thiệu mẫu đơn và bản giới thiệu hoạt động nhượng quyền bằng tiếng Anh để Quý khách hàng tham khảo khi tiến hành hoạt động nhượng quyền tại Việt Nam.
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
To: Ministry of Industry and Trade
Abbreviation name of trader (if any):
Certificate of Business Registration No.:
Nationality of trader:
Registration of commercial franchising activity from abroad to Vietnam.
We undertake that the above content and attached dossiers are true and correct in accordance with the law.
WRITTEN INTRODUCTION OF COMMERCIAL FRANCHISING ACTIVITY
- Name of franchisor:
- Tel: Fax:
- Date of establishment:
- Information on whether the franchisor is the first franchisor or sub-franchisor.
- Scope of business
- Scope of commercial franchising activities:
II. Trademark and Intellectual Property (IP) Right
1. Right of use of trademark and any IP object of franchisee
2. Detailed information about protected trademarks
- Company structure
- Name, power and experience of members of the board of management of the franchisor
- Information about the department in charge of commercial franchising activity of the franchisor
- Experience of the franchisor in scope of commercial franchising activities.
- Information about disputes relating to commercial franchising activities of the franchisor within one year recently.
- The kind and amount of initial fee that the franchisee has to pay
- Term of payment
- Which cases the fee is returned.
III. The other financial obligation of the franchisee
For the specific fees said below, please bring out the defined fee, term of payment and which cases the fee is returned.
1. Royalty fee.
2. Advertising fee.
3. Training fee.
4. Service fee.
5. Fee for rent of equipment (if any).
6. Other fees (if any).
IV. The initial investment of the franchisee
The initial investment includes the main information as follows:
1. The place of trading.
3. Decorative expenses.
4. The initial goods, which franchisee has to buy.
5. Security expenses.
6. The other advance expenses.
V. The obligations of franchisee for equipment, which the franchisee has to buy or rent in order to be suitable to the commercial franchising system of franchisor
1. Does the franchisee have to buy tools or buy, rent equipment, use specific services, which are suitable to the commercial franchising system of franchisor?
2. The franchisee can adjust the commercial franchising system or not?
3. If the franchisee can adjust the commercial franchising system, please bring out the procedures.
VI. Obligations of franchisor
1. The obligations of franchisor before signing the franchising agreement.
2. The obligations of franchisor in the term of implementation of commercial franchising activities.
3. The obligations of franchisor in issuing decisions for place in trading.
VII. Description of market of franchised goods
1. Description of market for franchised goods in general.
2. Description of market for franchised goods in the scope of territory of franchisee.
3. Prospect of development of the market in Vietnam.
1. Name of the articles of the Franchising Agreement including:
2. Deadline of the Franchising Agreement:
3. Conditions for renewing the Franchising Agreement (if any):
4. The conditions for the franchisee to terminate the Franchising Agreement (if any).
5. The conditions for the franchisor to terminate the Franchising Agreement (if any);
6. Obligation of franchisor and franchisee in case, the Franchising Agreement is terminated:
- IX. Information about commercial franchising system.
(This information relating to franchisor’s commercial franchising system in the world including Vietnam).
1. Quantity of commercial franchising units, which are operating of the franchisor.
2. Quantity of commercial franchising units, which were closed by the franchisor.
3. Quantity of the Franchising Agreement, which have been signed.
4. Quantity of the Franchising Agreement, which franchisee has transferred to a third party.
5. Quantity of commercial franchising units, which were transferred from franchisee to franchisor.
- Quantity of the Franchising Agreement, which were terminated by franchisor.
- Quantity of the Franchising Agreement, which were terminated by franchisee.
8. Quantity of the Franchising Agreement, which are renewed or not renewed.
X. Financial Report of franchisor.
The financial report of franchisor, which has been audited in one year recently is attached hereto.
XI. Reward, approval of franchisor for franchisee (if any)
We undertake that the intended commercial franchising system has been operated for one year at least. All information in this document, its annexes and any supplemental information are correct and true. We understand that any wrong information in the document is considered as an infringement of law.
For and on behalf of
Signed by _________________